My motivation in life and dreams

Motivation huh...
I never think about that even once actually. But when asked, my motivation is to make someone that dear to me, like family and such, at least they're happy when im around, no matter how annoying they are, once i think someone is important to me, i could do anything to at least, make them smile.

My dreams...
Dreams are hard to come true, of course if you never tried to reach it.
And for me, dreams are an endless greed, once you achieve something, you'll eventually aim for something more or even higher.

my dreams... huh..
my only dream..
is to encounter something that i never expect to happen
i don't mind if it gonna be something good or bad
just..
repeating what are you doing everyday is boring, isn't it?
but, when you realize someone is changing your life
i mean, the way you look at it, and you feels like, it's not supposed to be like this
that's probably when something you can't even imagine will occur
and that's already happened to me, in both good and bad ways

No comments:

Post a Comment